12th Continental Regiment
- Authorized on April 23, 1775 in the Massachusetts State Troops as Little's Regiment.
- Organized in spring 1775 at Cambridge to consist of 10 companies from northeastern Middlesex and Hampshire Counties, Massachusetts; and Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
- Adopted on June 14, 1775 into the Continental Army and assigned to the Main Continental Army.
- Assigned on July 22, 1775 to Greene's Brigade, an element of the Main Continental Army.
- Reorganized and redesignated 1 January 1776 as the 12th Continental Regiment, an element of Greene's Brigade to consist of 8 companies.
- Relieved on August 12, 1776 from Greene's Brigade and assigned to Nixon's Brigade, an element of the Main Continental Army.
- Disbanded during February 1777 at Morristown, New Jersey and Peekskill, New York
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit