14th Continental Regiment
- Authorized on April 23, 1775 in the Massachusetts State Troops as Glover's Regiment.
- Organized in spring 1775 at Marblehead to consist of ten companies from Marblehead in Essex County.
- Adopted on June 14, 1775 into the Continental Army and assigned to the Main Continental Army.
- Reorganized and redesignated 1 January 1, 1776 as the 14th Continental Regiment, an element of the Vacant Brigade, to consist of eight companies.
- Vacant Brigade redesignated on February 16, 1776 as Frye's Brigade
- Relieved on April 4, 1776 from the Main Continental Army and assigned to the Eastern Department.
- Relieved on July 20, 1776 from the Eastern Department and assigned to the Main Continental Army.
- Assigned on August 12, 1776 to Stirling's Brigade, an element of the Main Continental Army.
- Relieved on August 16, 1776 from Stirling's Brigade and assigned to Fellows' Brigade, an element of the Main Continental Army.
- Relieved on August 31, 1776 from Fellows' Brigade and assigned to Clinton's Brigade, an element of the Main Continental Army.
- Disbanded on December 31, 1776 in eastern Pennsylvania
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit