Henley's Additional Continental Regiment
- Authorized on January 12, 1777 in the Continental Army as Henley's Additional Continental Regiment.
- Assigned on May 23, 1777 to the Eastern Department.
- Organized in spring and summer 1777 at Boston to consist of 5 companies from Middlesex, Essex, Suffolk, and Worcester Counties, Massachusetts and Hillsborough and Rockingham Counties, New Hampshire.
- Relieved on March 18, 1778 from the Eastern Department and assigned to the main Continental Army.
- Relieved on July 22, 1778 from the Main Army and assigned to the Eastern Department.
- Consolidated on April 9, 1779 with Henry Jackson's Additional Continental Regiment.
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit