Lee's Additional Continental Regiment

  • Authorized on January 12, 1777 in the Continental Army as Lee's Additional Continental Regiment.
  • Assigned on May 23, 1777 to the Eastern Department.
  • Organized in spring and summer 1777 at Cambridge to consist of 6 companies from Middlesex County, Essex County, Suffolk County, and Bristol County.
  • Relieved on October 2, 1777 from the Eastern Department and assigned to the main Continental Army.
  • Relieved on July 22, 1778 from the main Continental Army and assigned to the Eastern Department.
  • Consolidated on April 9, 1779 with Henry Jackson's Additional Continental Regiment.

ENGAGEMENTS

Site Map | Copyright © 2012 USwars.com,