(aka Green Mountain Boys)
- Authorized on June 23, 1775 in the Continental Army as the Green Mountain Boys and assigned to the New York (subsequently Northern) Department.
- Organized on July 27, 1775 to consist of 7 companies from the New Hampshire Grants (portions of Albany and Charlotte Counties, New York, later becoming Vermont)
- Reorganized in part on January 1, 1776 as Maj. Brown's Detachment at Quebec, to consist of 6 companies.
- Expanded on February 12, 1776 as Warner's Regiment, an element of the Canadian Department.
- Reauthorized on July 5, 1776 in the Continental Army as Warner's Regiment and assigned to the Northern Department.
- Reorganized on July 16, 1776 to consist of 6 companies.
- Disbanded on January 1, 1781 at West Point New York.
- Invasion of Canada
- Defense of Canada
- New York 1779
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit