Captain Issac Coren's Company

  • Authorized on January 16, 1777 in the Continental Army as Capt. Issac Coren's Laboratory Company, Lt. Col. Benjamin Flower's Corps of Artillery Artificers, an element of the Commisary General of Military Stores' Department.
  • Organized in spring 1777 at Carlisle, Pennsylvania, with recruits from central and eastern Pennsylvania.
  • Redesignated on February 11, 1778 as Capt. Issac Coren's Company, Atillery Artificer Regiment.
  • Consolidated on January 1, 1781 with Capt. Andrew Porter's Company, 2nd Continental Artillery Regiment and redsignated as Capt. Andrew Porter's Company, 4th Continental Artillery Regiment
Site Map | Copyright © 2012,