State Artillery Companies
- Authorized on January 14, 1776 in the Maryland State Troops as the 1st and 2nd Maryland State Artillery Companies.
- Organized in the spring of 1776 at Baltimore and Annapolis, respectively.
- Reorganized on October 23, 1776 to consist of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Maryland State Artillery Companies (3rd Maryland State Artillery Company organized in winter 1776 at Annapolis.)
- Adopted on November 27 in the Continental Army as the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Maryland Continental Artillery Companies and assigned to the Main
- 1st Maryland Continental Artillery Company merged and redesingated on May 9, 1780 as the 11th Company of the 1st Continental Artillery Regiment.
- 2nd & 3rd Maryland Continental Artillery Companies merged and redesingated on May 9, 1780 as the 12th Company of the 1st Continental Artillery Regiment.
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit