Carolina Continental Artillery Company
- Authorized on May 9, 1776 in the North Carolina State Troops as the North Carolina Artillery Company.
- Organized during the summer of 1776 at Wilmington with recruits from eastern North Carolina.
- Adopted on July 19, 1777 into the Continental Army as the North Carolina Continental Artillery Company and assigned to the Main Army.
- Relieved on November 11, 1779 from the Main Army and assigned to the Southern Department.
- Captured on May 12, 1780 at Charleston, South Carolina, by the British Army.
- Disbanded on January 1, 1781.
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit