Delaware Units in the Revolutionary War
- 1st Delaware Regiment
- 2d Battlion of Militia (1776)
- 2d Regiment, New Castle County (1778-81)
- 2d Regiment of Militia (1780)
- 1st Battalion, New Castle County (1777)
- Latimer's Independent Company (1776)
- Search Delaware Revolutionary War Rolls, 1775-1783 fromThe National Archives: NARA M246. These documents include muster rolls, payrolls, strength returns, and other miscellaneous personnel, pay, and supply records of American Army units, 1775-83.
- Search Compiled Service Records of Soldiers Who Served from Delaware in the American Army During the Revolution from The National Archives: NARA M881. Compiled service records of soldiers who served in the American Army during the Revolutionary War, 1775-1783.
- Search the Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files of Delaware Veterans from The National Archives:: NARA M804.
The records in this collection include entire pension files for soldiers and sailors who served in the Revolutionary War. Unlike selected service records, which were typically chosen subjectively for genealogical content, these records reveal more details about each veteran's history and service, as well as more information about his family, state of health, and life after the war.