Regiment of Horse Rangers
- Authorized in January 1776 in the Georgia State Troops as the 1st and 2nd Troops of Georgia Horse.
- Organized in spring 1776 at Savannah.
- Expanded in June 1776 to consist of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Troops of Georgia Horse.
- Adopted on July 24, 1776 into the Continental Army; concurrently redesignated as the Georgia Regiment of Horse Rangers, assigned to the Southern Department and expanded to consist of 10 troops.
- Reorganized on January 1, 1777 to consist of 12 troops.
- Captured on May 12, 1780 at Charleston, South Carolina
by the British Army.
- Disbanded on January 1, 1781.
if you can add or correct any information, or submit a link to this unit