11th Massachusetts Regiment
- Authorized on September 16, 1776 in the Continental Army as Francis' Regiment.
- Assigned on February 9, 1777 to the Northern Department.
- Organized in spring 1777 at Boston to consist of 8 companies from Cumberland, York, Suffolk, and Lincoln Counties, Massachusetts, and Windham County, Connecticut.
- Redesignated on July 7, 1777 as Tupper's Regiment.
- Assigned on August 13, 1777 to from the 3rd Massachusetts Brigade, an element of the Northern Department.
- 3rd Massachusetts Brigade relieved on October 27, 1777 from the Northern Department and assigned to the Main Continental Army.
- 3rd Massachusetts Brigade relieved on November 20, 1778 from the Northern Department and assigned to the Highland's Department.
- ReOrganized on May 12, 1779 to consist of 9 companies
- Redesignated on August 1, 1779 as the 11th Massachusetts Regiment.
- Disbanded on January 1, 1781 at West Point, New York.