Georgetown Independent Company of Artillery

  • Authorized on February 22, 1776 in the South Carolina State Troops as the Georgetown Independent Company of Artillery.
  • Organized in spring 1776 at Georgetown with personnel from Prince George, Winyah Parish.
  • Redesignated on October 18, 1776 as the 5th Company, 4th South Carolina Regiment, and adopted into the Continental Army.

ENGAGEMENTS

  • NONE
Site Map | Copyright © 2012 USwars.com,